[rescue] high memory bandwidth machine?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 3 16:14:17 CST 2002

> > Here's a nice example on eBay:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2000324748
>
> Red alert!   This guy only accepts payment methods that are hard to
contest
> if he pulls your chain.  If a seller refuses credit cards and paypal, be
> very wary.

I was only using it as an example of an Origin - at any rate, it looks like
he does accept Paypal.  He also accepts certified check and wire transfers -
both of whichare traceable and trackable funds transfer methods.  Having
used Western Union in the past, I can tell you that they are *extremely*
traceable.

I don't take credit cards - and probably never will.  However, I swear by
PayPal and welcome checks of all kinds...

Kurt