[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sun Feb 3 14:09:15 CST 2002

DM>   Jesus.

DM>   Dude...we ALL want your wife to change jobs.

I think we're all in agreement about that.  We're working on that
right now.

DM>   Can you salvage anything at all?  Even components will be
DM> worthwhile.

The components are buried under a mountain of trash.  That normally
wouldn't stop me but I don't actually have the room for the
components.  If anyone is close by and the want to dig through the
trash for it I'll be happy to show them where it is.  Unfortunately I
can't risk it at this point - we need the money and these are the kind
of people who get annoyed about employees digging through their trash.
Think upper-class whitebread and you get the idea.

They don't pick up the trash until Wednesday morning so if someone
wants to go over there late at night be my guest.  The owner drives
either a Jag or a beat up SUV.  The location is in Barrington, IL on
RT 14 in the dumpster behind the building to the west of the cigar shop.

Also, my wife says to be wary of bacon just on the safe side.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net