[rescue] Need Mail Program Suggestions

Andrew_Rotramel at cch-lis.com Andrew_Rotramel at cch-lis.com
Sun Feb 3 11:05:57 CST 2002

Good morning,

Next week I have to set up an application that involves sending e-mail
messages to customers. Each message must have an attachment. I read the man
page and got sendmail configured to send mail to the outside world.
However, reading the man pages for mail and mailx, I have concluded that
they don't allow me to include attachments with messages.

If I am wrong about mail and/or mailx, please set me straight. Or if the
tasks is completed just with sendmail, please offer advice. If I am correct
about mail and/or mailx, what mail program can you folks recommend? I have
EasySpooler 6.1, which has some sort of mail option, but have not looked
too closely at it yet.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Rotramel