[rescue] Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 3 10:28:32 CST 2002

> of the line, but I got it for a pretty decent price along with a
> Performance Service Plan that would (supposedly) cover the machine
> through service calls and replace it outright if the thing had to go
> into service more than three times.  In February of 2000, I moved from

Historically, the store extended warranties are not worth the paper they're
printed on.  Unfortunately, there are so many loopholes built into those,
you almost never see a good outcome if you have to use them.  There are good
ones and bad ones, but as a general rule they're mostly worthless...

Kurt