[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sun Feb 3 09:06:51 CST 2002

> >   Actually not...maybe I'm just half drunk on George Adkins' mead.
> >
> >   Maybe a little more than half drunk.
> >
> >   It's really good mead.  Unfortunately this is my last bottle.
> >
> Heh heh, you'll have to come up and visit to get more...
> Speaking of which I nead to start brewing another 5 gallon batch.

I gotta do that again, too. This time I'll do a 5-gal batch instead of a
1-gal, tho. (The ingredients get pretty pricey... that's a lotta honey,
isn't it?)

Last time I was too impatient. I kept "trying it" to see if it was
ready. By the time it was half gone, it was just about ready. And the
last bit was really quite tasty. Gotta be more patient. Put it somewhere
and set a cron entry on one of the computers to email me a reminder in 6
months or so...

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com