[rescue] Need to sell my O2

David Passmore dpassmor at sneakers.org
Sat Feb 2 12:34:47 CST 2002

Hi folks,

I am in need of cash so I must sell my O2.

My O2 is a 250mhz R10k with 128MB of memory (memory expansions are fairly
cheap from Kingston these days), a 4GB disk, and the video option with
O2cam. Keyboard and mouse not included (these are regular PS/2).

Here's the hinv:

CPU: MIPS R10000 Processor Chip Revision: 3.4
FPU: MIPS R10010 Floating Point Chip Revision: 0.0
1 250 MHZ IP32 Processor
Main memory size: 128 Mbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 1 Mbyte on Processor 0
Instruction cache size: 32 Kbytes
Data cache size: 32 Kbytes
FLASH PROM version 4.16
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version ADAPTEC 7880
  Disk drive: unit 2 on SCSI controller 0
  CDROM: unit 4 on SCSI controller 0
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version ADAPTEC 7880
On-board serial ports: tty1
On-board serial ports: tty2
On-board EPP/ECP parallel port
CRM graphics installed
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Iris Audio Processor: version A3 revision 0
Video: MVP unit 0 version 1.4
AV: AV1 Card version 1, Camera not connected.

It includes media for 6.5 and the 6.5.14 maintenance update. I would like to
get $800 for it.

Thanks,
David