[rescue] I'm about to get netscaped

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Sat Feb 2 09:29:22 CST 2002

Yeah...there are other ways to insidiously track your users without being
so open and up-front about it. :P

So they want a login.  So they want to get an idea of who uses the
service, how they use it and so on.  I don't think that's such a bad
thing.  Now if they start popping cookies onto my drive and I suddenly
find popups and popunders "advertising" their service when I crank up
Nutscrape Aggravator to go surf some pr0n, that's another story
altogether.

Of course it's not free.  The Internet(in both its past and current
incarnations)is not and never was technically free.  At least not in this
country.  Maybe it is in Canada....:P