[rescue] I'm about to get netscaped

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 1 17:08:50 CST 2002

The details and mappoints are provided by Geographic Data Systems and
NavTech. We just crunch the mappoints and deliver it (a bigger job than it
sounds, the map data is not at all useful without massaging, and the spatial
search function is so special its patented).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751