[rescue] cheap 802.11b cards?

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com
Fri Feb 1 15:17:42 CST 2002

I'm about to walk to the CDW here in Chicago to pick up a Lucent/Orinoco
Gold card for $85... pretty cheap to my mind.

Also available online.

-carl

                    Bill Bradford
                    <mrbill at mrbill        To:     geeks at mrbill.net, rescue at mrbill.net
                    .net>                 cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     [rescue] cheap 802.11b cards?
                    rescue-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    02/01/02 02:27
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to rescue

Anybody know of a cheaper source for 802.11b cards than
justdeals.com?  I'd prefer lucent/wavelan/orinoco, but will
take anything with a decent chipset that works...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net