[rescue] I'm about to get netscaped

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 1 11:54:27 CST 2002

After leveling its guns at Netscape, Netscape has fallen to the MS game.
After leveling its guns at Real Networks, its not looking good for
RealMedia.
Now these fuckers are pointing their barrels at my company.

Compare
http://mappoint.msn.com/

http://mapblast.com

They can give away all the free maps they want to (hey,we loose money at it,
let them loose some too). I don't think they will stop there. I'm sure they
will compete with our cash generating geolocation products.

These bastards won't stop until they own the world. Someday all my TV media
will have a little MSN watermark in the lower right corner. I should just
quit now and go work for the beast. See, this shit all started when Bill
installed XP!

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751