[rescue] $5 SS/20, Ultra 32 Mag RAM on Ebay (not the seller)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 21:13:19 CST 2002

FYI: $5 SS/20 -> Ultra 32 Meg DIMMs - I've bought from him in th epast,
never a problem... Seems to have a lot of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20327&item=2080606021

Also has $6 SS/5 32 Meg DIMMs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11210&item=2080268394

No relation to sell, but happy exp. in the past. Note his reasonable
S/H chrges ($5 no matter Qty.)...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com