[rescue] Das Stuff - Portlandor

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Fri Dec 13 19:38:28 CST 2002

Hello Sheldon,

Saturday, December 14, 2002, 1:17:07 (UTC), you wrote:

STH> I didn't realize you were so close; I live on an island just across Puget
STH> Sound from Seattle.

                 Hokkaido or Sakhalin by any chance?

Samovar issue will be addressed :) Usually comes down to a shot of
chai orand a cup of vodka. Singing afterwards was mandatory.  The
kissing and pledging eternal friendship would be followed by a good
friendly fistfight. If they don't do that on your island, it's not
Sakhalin and it's safe for me to come.

The best fake samovars come from Turkey via Alaska.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri