[rescue] Whap Whap whap (hand hitting forhead)

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Aug 29 11:00:53 CDT 2002

	I cannot, for the life of me, remember the command that shows what
process are using X amount of memory and Y amount of processor. Command
returned a nice looking table with updating values. I remember using this on
my school sparc machines and I cannot remember the command on the one I am
working on. Any one have a clue what it is?
	Could also be that it was something the admins at school installed
to watch for runaway processes (which is a common occurrence on machines
being used by comp sci students to build their programs). If that is the
case does anyone know the command that will tell me which process is hogging
the processor? This is SunOS 5.7 BTW.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org