[rescue] miss me?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 08:10:22 CDT 2002

Low enough freq. will disrupt bodily functions - i.e. in the region of
6 Hz... (kinda like a Kate Bush Song too... ;^)

This was, at one time, a popular theory about the Bermuda Triangle -
that the geography formed a sort of "natural oscillator" and caused
pilots, captains, etc. to black out and crash/sink...

Lionel

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 10:56:47PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
> > > Not Electrovoice (although they did do theatre systems). It was
> > > Cerwin-Vega, and they did most of the development for a movie
> called
> > > 'Earthquake'. It was a cool effect... 10 cps, IIRC
> > "Sensurround", right?
>
> "bass that makes you wet your pants"

=====
Lionel