[rescue] SBB can question

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 26 19:10:43 CDT 2002

What do I need to look for other than SCA on the inside of the can which
chosing SBB cans for my fw-diff external, fw-se internal raid array?  I
believe the model number is RA310.  I forgot to make sure it included
drive trays before buying it.  I suppose I need somewhere between 4 and
14 units.  Sigh.

It seems that the price for 1, 2, and 4 gig drives in the canisters is
cheap.  So would the cans included with items like these work?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2047852765
(this one is a narrow drive, but the plug on the back of the can still
looks the same)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2047659213  This is a
lot of 10 drives.  Don't know anything other than that they are 4 gig
drives and SE.

--
Joshua D. Boyd