[rescue] ebay fun

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Aug 26 08:47:21 CDT 2002

On 26 Aug 2002 00:00:00 -0500
Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2047537457
>
> Given his feedback history, what odds do you place on that guy paying
> for it if he actually even wins it anyway?
>
> 	-Dan Sikorski

Given his feedback history, what are the chances that the positive
feedback was somehow forged? And I get the impression that he only does
it to the good guys, both of the rip-offs occurred to sellers with 0
neg. FB.  I hope they both rang him up as a non-pay to ebay.  I think
that ebay should have a system in place that automatically flags users
with more than 50% negative feedback for a closer look.

Tim