[rescue] Neoware @Workstation

Clive Hills ch at chills.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 25 12:05:39 CDT 2002

Good Afternoon,

I've recently purchased a Neoware/HDS @Workstation on ebay only to find
that the seller hadn't supplied the software necessary to make it useful
and didn't in fact have a copy of the software. I've tried emailing
neoware without any success - the item seems to be effectively orphaned
- which is a great shame as it has great potential.

I've just seen your postings on sunhelp.org and see that you were
initially in the same position, I believe. Would you be so kind as to
tell me where you obtained your copy of the software for the
@Workstation?

Many thanks in advance,
Clive

Clive Hills | Unemployed Solaris, Unix and | e: ch at chills.demon.co.uk
Crayford    | Linux Systems Administrator  | t: 01322 550166/07977
013387
Kent UK	    | UniVerse/Pick/Reality DBA    | w: www.chills.org.uk
   /* Looking for work in London City, Docklands or West End */