[rescue] Intergraph clipper rescue

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Sat Aug 24 14:13:43 CDT 2002

 Hello,

 Today a rescued a load of clipper stuff. I've just finished taking everything
out of the car and it consists of the following items:

 Interpro 125 + monitor
 4x Intergraph 2000 (I already had one of thse myself); I opened one and they
      seem to have C300 clipper processors.
 2 other monitors
 keyboards and mice
 2 A3 tablets
 lots and lots of cables
 stack of documentation  (looks complete to me)
 and last a lot software. I've got boot floppies, cd's, Informix and
     Microstation xx, all with licenses.

 I'm now trying to get things running. I've booted the Interpro 125, but had no
succes with the workstations. Will these work with the same monitor as the
Interpro 125? The other monitors are still standing downstairs :(. I tried
connecting the 125 monitor to a workstation, but didn't get a picture. Or maybe
I should sort out the manuals first and look there...

 I'm only planning to keep the Interpro 125 and one workstation, so if anyone
is interested in obtaining a machine/Clix, please mail me. I got these for
free, so you can have them for shipping cost only (from .nl).

  greetings,
   Michiel

ps. Another question, what kind of memory do these machines take? It looks like
standard 30-pins simms, Is this correct?