[rescue] What happened to that Ebay booty?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Aug 24 13:00:10 CDT 2002

On Saturday, August 24, 2002, at 01:50 PM, Eric Webb wrote:
> Pardon me for asking this, but I really don't feel like reading through
> the
> 7000 messages that have collected since then... (and guess how many hits
> Ebay
> and Sparc turn up in this list? :)
>

> Whatever happened to that rather large stack of Sparcs that was
> collectively
> won and to be dispersed among list members?

   The dispersal hasn't quite happened yet.  Kurt Mosiejczuk has done a
LARGE amount of work in obtaining/sorting the stuff and figuring out who's
getting what, but he lost his job in the middle of all of that, so he
needs some more slack.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "I'm willing to sacrifice my ass for the sake
St. Petersburg, FL                      of good food."    -Kurt Huhn