[rescue] Re: Good day's grabs

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Aug 23 02:34:59 CDT 2002

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Robert Novak wrote:

> SunPCI 600MHz coprocessor, no RAM, $20.

This ends up working. I had to add some memory of course, but with a 64meg
sodimm (regular pc100 sdram sodimm) it boots into DR-DOS.

> Four PCI SC FDDI cards. Part is 50-22498-01, which looks from google to be

For the person who bought one of these from me, I sent it out today. Bad
week at work, sorry for the delay. Same with the person who bought a
hvd-se converter.

> Apple G3/266 desktop with some sort of 128bit graphics card, 256MB RAM,
> cdrom, zip, osx on the hard drive. Paid $250.

Turns out this critter had 512MB RAM. However, it's not behaving on my OSX
reinstall. May have to replace some bits or get YDL. Sigh.

Rob