[rescue] Octanes

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 06:16:26 CDT 2002

Shawn,

Curb Your Enthusiasim - you may not have won anything... Both bids are
below the reserve, it will be up to the seller to decide to either
re-list them or sell them to you.

I'd be interested in one if you do find yourself "stuck" - please
follow up with me off-list if you find yourself burdened by too many
Octanes!

Lionel

--- Shawn Wallbridge <shawn at synack-hosting.com> wrote:
> OMFG!!!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046169663
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046169218
>
> I really didn't expect to win. Anyone wanna buy an Octane? I really
> don't think I need three.

=====
Lionel

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs