[rescue] Good day's grabs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 22:06:13 CDT 2002

--- Natasha Schiller <jumper320 at aol.com> wrote:
> My sparcbook 3gx runs 24/7 and the only heat related problem I've
> ever had was when I had it crunching SETI packets, and the problem
> was that it heated up the room too much for ME, the machine didn't
> even notice! :)
>
> -Mike

Mike/Natasha, ;^)

Heh, my room had a U1/200E, 2x PCs (each PII SMP - forgive me), and the
3GX - the only thing that kept the room "cool" (aide from the hardware)
was the ceiling fan. BTW, how should ceiling fans be set - should they
blow "down" during the summer, or should they draw the heat "up"?

Thanks,

Lionel

=====
Lionel