[rescue] ebay silliness

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Aug 20 10:33:34 CDT 2002

*blink*.

I bid on a Xyplex 40-port terminal server -- used; I had no real intention
of buying it, I just wanted to see how high the other guy would go...

Damn thing sold for $330. Some people have more money than brains. That or
the cable companies are hard up for replacements[0].

[0]: Yeah, I saw them all over the place at one of Charter's headends.
That's a company that does have more money than brains -- and soon to be
less of the former!

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"