[rescue] Need ID on Sun m/board

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Aug 20 04:20:21 CDT 2002

<<
One of my local graveyards takes excess service spares from $VENDOR. I was
fossicking around yesterday and I found what appears to be a complete 4-way
USII Sun system board with a CPU and some 288-pin RAM installed. I know it
isn't an AXMP because this board has the long SUN memory modules directly
on the mainboard (not DIMMS on a riser). IIRC it has about 4 x 64bit PCI
and about 6 x 32bit PCI. The board is in a slide-out tray that includes the
back plate of the original case (like say a HP C360 workstation).

Can anyone ID this board based on my description? I'll post pics and part
numbers once I get a digital camera organised.

For all I know this stuff may be faulty (so I won't get too excited). But
they'll sell it to me for 25USD and I'm picking up later this week.

Oops. That should have been aroud 6 x 64bit and 4 x 32bit. I think it must
be out of an E450 - does the above description support this?

Regards,

Gavin