[rescue] anyone near Centreville, VA??

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 19 22:33:25 CDT 2002

> Is there anyone near Centreville, VA that might want to pick
> this up for me?? :)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046188835

As Thomas already posted, Big Endian would have been a perfect
candidate if he were still on the list...

I'm further from Centreville than I'd like, but I could pick
this up for you if absolutely necessary--I would have the same
basic reaction of "don't want to ship" unless you want to pay
to have it palletized, though.  Of course, there's also the
problem that it might just get "lost" while I'm looking after
it and end up plugged in down in the basement...I might have
to plug it in just to op-test it, you see...

I have to think though, that with what I've been seeing Ex000
and U60/U80 systems going for, a 2x300 E250 with only one disk
shouldn't be going for $1600.  Why do you feel it's worth that
much?  Did I miss something?

  --Rip