[rescue] looking for used old-school UNIX books

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Aug 17 22:06:53 CDT 2002

If anybody has USED copies of these books they'd let go cheap, please
let me know.  Amazon is too rich for my blood right now.

_The C Programming Language_ (Kernighan, Richie, 1st or 2nd ed.)

_UNIX Network Programming_ (Stevens)

_Software Tools_ (Kernighan, Plauger)

(or, _Software Tools in Pascal_ by the same authors)

_The Elements of Programming Style_ (Kernighan, Plauger)

(I'm basically trying to replicate a good basic "old style" pre-Microsoft
 CS curriculum - brushing up on stuff I've forgotten in the past 10 years..)

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net