[rescue] how to put a value on a monster ...?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Aug 16 09:05:57 CDT 2002

On Friday, August 16, 2002, at 06:55 AM, max trefonides wrote:
> We have a 16 proc R10K and a 6 Proc R8K
> The amount that I want is simply the Fair Market Value - minus what I owe
> to this group for all the help I've gotten over the last couple of years
> while I was leaching ;)  I think $2k is a little low, but if you all
> think it's fair, well then .....

   Sure it's low...but you've got to take into account the expense of
moving it.  As you're [probably painfully] aware, they're quite expensive
to ship, and difficult to move.

   Not complaining, mind you...I'd buy one from you in a heartbeat if I had
some bucks lying around.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo