[rescue] 3 O2s

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 08:25:17 CDT 2002

Like this: http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10103911&loc=101 ?

I ordered some the other day because, well, it can be hard to find the
*cables* that cheap. let alone with the two-head KVM ;^)

Lionel

--- Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 08:11:25AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
<snip>
> > See a pic of my new setup (warning, large iamge):
> > http://www.k-huhn.com/images/computersetup.jpg
>
> Now you need a PS/2 switch so the two machines can share a keyboard
> and mouse.

=====
Lionel

"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron

ARGUMENTS:
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com