[rescue] 3 O2s

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Aug 16 07:11:25 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I seem to love the O2 more than anyone else here.  But if anyone would
> ask me, I'd tell them, "Unless you are intent on getting and using
> the O2 AV module, an Octane will serve you better for barely anything
> more."
>
> Ideally, I'd have several of both machines.

I love my O2 very much - and tend to use it daily for something.  It carries a
special place on my desk, on the other side of my monitor from the Octane.  My
Monitor is very nice, in that it can switch between the 13w3 input from the
Octane, and the SVGA input from the O2.

See a pic of my new setup (warning, large iamge):
http://www.k-huhn.com/images/computersetup.jpg
Does anyone have plastic for the CD-ROM cover that they'd sell me?

Someday soon I'm going to get the rest of the systems setup off to the right,
under the stairs...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster