[rescue] Please rescue a rescuer

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 15 16:01:59 CDT 2002

~ > I can't believe this shit with the tech market lately. Good
~ people are
~ > withering on the vine while pumped-up certified
~ paper-tiger-newbies willing
~ > to work for resume fodder are cluttering the market and
~ taking our jobs.
~ > Most of us have devoted our lives to being good at this
~ shit and it doesn't
~ > get us anywhere. Pennsylvania, as I've said before, is
~ particularly bad and
~ > I don't know why.
~
~ You aren't kiddin'..  Particularly so in the Allentown area where I
~ am.  It's hitting the philly area now.

It clobbered the Harrisburg area (formerly in that market) 1.5 years ago and
it's still hanging in there. Lancaster too.