[rescue] FedEx Ground

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Aug 14 16:18:10 CDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:08:20PM -0400, Steve Sandau wrote:
> In the small Maine town I lived in for years, I often received mail
> addressed to
>
> Steve Sandau
> Town
>
> and several times as
>
> Steve Sandau
> across from the fire station
> Bowdoinham, Maine
>
> There really is nothing like small-town life. :)

With what is (presumably) a fairly unusual name, you can do better than
that.

Cantrell,
Croydon

Croydon has something like 300,000 people IIRC.  In fact, I just checked
the phone book, and I'm the only Cantrell in there for a much larger area -
something like 700,000 people.

I wish I'd tried sending mail to

Cantrell,
Scotland

when my sister was living up there.

If you want to be precise though, I am 2/11/CR7 8JH.  All money, books and
job offers gratefully accepted.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david