[rescue] Please rescue a rescuer

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Aug 14 13:41:45 CDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Matt Braun wrote:
> I am no psychiatrist, but I have to imagine that you must be feeling a lot
> of pain

Matt:

Right now I've got ovarian cysts bursting inside my abdomen. So your
assumption is quite correct. I *am* in a lot of pain and it would be wise
for you to not antagonize me any further on this matter as you don't have
one fucking clue as to what or why I detest Hechinger.

> and sadness in order to be so willing to lash out at others,
> especially "when they're down". I hope that will pass.

I'm sorry. But this is Karma, pure and simple. I have no sympathy for that
asshole. None. Anyone else on these lists, I'd starve in order to help.
But not him after what he said and did to both my husband and I.

> This is not to antagonise, just an observation.

Don't make me laugh. You know exactly what you're doing.

--a