[rescue] Please rescue a rescuer

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Wed Aug 14 12:18:36 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Eisch [mailto:jeisch at boku.net]

On Wednesday, August 14, 2002, at 11:45  AM, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Luckily (and not to rub it in, honest) I work for an amazing company.
> We're
> mostly profitable (if not amazingly so) and after wacking my job in
> Dallas
> the CIO offered to relocate me to Wisconsin.  The sh** part is I have to
> sell my lovely home in Dallas.  So it goes.

Wisconsin isn't all bad, at least I've lived here and have turned out
alright.  Where are you going to be in this lovely state?

I'm in Neenah.  It's damn nice so far - the area (to me) resembles the
Willamette Valley in Oregon (where I was born), housing costs are
reasonable, people are friendly, and I get to play with netao keen stuff -
spent the morning installing 1U rackmounted W2K servers, and pulling wire,
config'ing VLAN ports in the data center.  All that, and Wednesday is Chili
Day - the boss man is treating for lunch today.  Fun Stuff.

~brian