[rescue] No Flame Bait..

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Wed Aug 14 02:53:08 CDT 2002

[ On Tuesday, August 13, 2002 at 21:09:39 (-0700), Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] No Flame Bait..
>
> Companies who dare to test the patience of their customers are bound to
> disappear (well in an ideal capitalistic system at least).

You don't seem to realize that your statement equates exactly with
"buyer beware" (well in an ideal capitalistic system, at least -- in the
real world we need some government, i.e. common for-the-people,
regulations to keep corporations in line since of course not evey buyer,
and maybe not even well supported consumer associations, can be as
daring and powerful as a megacorporation)

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>