[rescue] Itanium system sighted

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Aug 13 23:34:56 CDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 11:10:55PM -0500, Jonathan Eisch wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 13, 2002, at 10:54  PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >I just read that Mathematica is available for OS X, which is key for our
> >developers.  Another argument 'for'...
>
> Have it,
> use it,
> love it.
>
> Mathematica rocks.  making Quicktime movies of animations is a snap.
> importing those movies into iMovie is a snap.  Posting them to the web
> is a snap.  Very nice.

I keep meaning to get the student edition so that when I graduate I can
upgrade it to the full version for less than the full version originally
costs.  I find mathematica like programs tremendously usefull, and of
course, mathematica is best of all.

I just can't decide.  Do I get the linux version, or the Mac OS version?

--
Joshua D. Boyd