[rescue] how to put a value on a monster ...?

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Aug 12 23:44:38 CDT 2002

On 11 Aug 2002, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> umm, those things aren't worth squat, tell ya wot, I'll help you out by
> taking it off your hands....   I'll be there in two hours.  :)

You have no idea how hard it is to settle on a price for something when
you don't even know if the something is in working shape or has all of
it's bits in it. Even harder when the object is over 54 pounds and the
idiot with access to it won't move it unless `it's worth something'. And
won't let you see where the object is because you might deal around him.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"