[rescue] MacOS version 8.6

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Mon Aug 12 23:18:25 CDT 2002

> Seriously, copyright laws do expire if not renewed, and if a product is
> truely EOL, the owner will probably not renew the copyright.

Not all copyrights expire and the 17 year limitation has about 120
exceptions last time I checked.  In addition, there are limitations
specific to software which for the life of my I'm unable to enumerate.

> Of course, you will have to wait what, 17 years?

Start selling copies of MS-DOS 3.3 on the black market and I bet M$ would
come after you on GP alone.