[rescue] Good reading

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 20:52:43 CDT 2002

--- Chris Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 23:58, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > Mmmm - IBM 360/370 Architecure.... Light reading ;^)
>
> I've still got my Principles of Operation around here somewhere...
> 360 Assembler on punched cards... yikes!

Oh, you're older tahn me - I learned on "IBM Coding Forms" - it was fun
programming without touching a terminal, for about a day!

Two runs a day, one overnight. You learned how to debug code that way
(and sacrifice many a forest when you get something horribly wrong ;^)

Lionel

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com