[rescue] Re: [geeks] No Flame Bait..

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at .zill.net
Mon Aug 12 17:46:25 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 05:34:42PM -0500, Amy wrote:

> Second off, you've stated your thoughts on the Emac several times and it's
> getting a bit stale. If this is a work-up to your Wall Street Journal
> piece, then frankly I pity the journalism world. So far you've got no hard
> facts, all gossip, and you just sound like another pissy user who happened
> to get a lemon. Oh well. Don't buy another one.

Yeah, and not only that, but Apple is giving the One True Editor a bad
name.

What does Richard Stallman have to say about all the problems with
Apple's implementation of Emacs?

Kevin, have you asked Richard Stallman about his views on Emacs?

Where's the Slashdot story with the 25 trolls who claim that vi on
Windows is better?

./patrick