[rescue] Amy, some of your comments are right.

Kevin Lee kevin at c0rp.com
Mon Aug 12 17:53:45 CDT 2002

However your comments and personal attack about my writing skills and that I
am whiny and bitchy are rather rude. As beligerant comments can upset people
who without thinking might misinterpreted them as a personal attack I
refrain from making them.

Since i am only writing briefly for a mailing list, why should i waste my
time in writing with all of the skills you say i lack... As for proof I have
it, but i get the general idea that YOU and a few others do not care so
ok....ill drop it...and out..

I will obey.

ps: turning off my lack of writing skills now going back to being a
listleech
pps: no more caps. i can learn.
pps: to those that did send me email thanks...i appreciate it...

k.