[rescue] Re: No Flame Bait..

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Aug 12 16:43:29 CDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Kevin Lee wrote:

> you want end user feedback ok...

Where's the rescue content here? I don't think new computers can usually
be "rescued" from an original retailer while they're current product.

> There are over 300+ postings on the Apple Discussion Forums about
> people and their defective Emacs. Apple has really blown it with their
> Quality Control this time.

That's probably a better place for flames about new products. If you
rescued a LISA and it caught fire, that might be interesting on
rescue at sunhelp. It would be sad, but pertinent.

> I am currently writing an Article for the Wall Street Journal and a
> couple of other Computer Magazines in regards to APPLE REPAIR.

Hope your Capitalization is more Consistent and Correct for the wall
Street journal than It is Here. :)

Rob