[rescue] My NEW EMAC IS D.E.A.D RIP

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Mon Aug 12 14:42:15 CDT 2002

Why is this thread looking more and more like flamebaiting and less and
less like actual end-user feedback?

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
 12:41pm  up 19 day(s),  8:14,  1 user,  load average: 0.07, 0.04, 0.03

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent