[rescue] how to put a value on a monster ...?

max trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 12 10:21:03 CDT 2002

Any idea what a range of value we're looking at?  I'm hoping for $10K -
$30K ea. but if they are worth more to someone then I don't want to sell
ourselves short ... (I hate buying cars too, there is no way to get out
of the deal without feeling "taken")  I'm thinking that the only way to
get a feel for the market is to post them with a high reserve and then
see what kinds of bids we get.  I am not greedy, (forgive me if I've
said this before), we want to use these as the seed for the beginnings
of a community based wireless network in Chicago.

We would consider a trade for, (a lot of), wireless equip.
--
max