[rescue] Apple Emac is Shit

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:14:34 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 06:14:13AM -0500, Amy wrote:

> Because nature isn't always right? It keeps it cooler blowing the air down
> vs. turning the fan over and having it convect upwards. We know, we tested
> it both ways.

Well, this isn't exactly nature.  How did you measure it?  If it were my
machine, my concern would be that while it might be cooler where the
thermometer is, is it cooler everywhere else, like at the video card, at
the harddrive, at the DVD-rom unit, etc.  Also, did you would having the
fan on the bottom and blowing in?

--
Joshua D. Boyd