[rescue] Apple Emac is Shit

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Aug 12 06:36:07 CDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Amy wrote:
> Because nature isn't always right? It keeps it cooler blowing the air down
> vs. turning the fan over and having it convect upwards. We know, we tested
> it both ways.

May I be a pedant for a moment and ask what method you used to measure
the temperature inside the box? (It would be smart of Apple to have a
thermo in the case, but I don't know if they'd do it. PCs do, but then
again -- PCs suck.)

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"