[rescue] Apple Emac is Shit

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 12 05:00:20 CDT 2002

Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your experience with this product.
Sorry to hear it is not working out well for you.
In my quest for getting something more powerful than
my Thinkpad 600e I was considering a G4 in the form
of the eMac since it seems like a fairly inexpensive
solution to that option.

Now I am still thinking Netra T1 and/or Ds-10.
Again, I do not _need_ to satisfy any specific need.
Just want something I can use that is fast. Graphics
not important.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL