[rescue] Apple Emac is Shit

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Mon Aug 12 04:17:29 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 03:44:50AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 10:38:09AM +0200, William S. wrote:
> > Is _cooling_ one of the problems inherent in the
> > design of the eMac as opposed to the tower? cube?
> The Cube's cooling isnt that great; its purely passive/convection.  I
> have a 3" fan sitting on top of my cube blowing down into it; helps a
> lot.

Hm. why go against nature and blow air downward? Usually hot air is
vented out from the top and I believe this is what "convection" there
meant.

--
In Nevada, the wind is almost always out of the west, proof that
California blows and Utah sucks.