[rescue] misc old Sun resources

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sun Aug 11 14:58:51 CDT 2002

On Sunday 11 August 2002 03:20 pm, you wrote:
> George Adkins wrote:
> > Yep, bring an Ultrawide terminator or two if you don't mind, and that can
> > is yours.
>
> Hi,
>
> Is tomorrow good? I'm headed for Mike N's place anyway...

Sure, no prob.  I Probably won't be home till after 7:00 PM though.  you
should call me on my cell phone tomorrow afternoon.
(301)438-1904 home phone
(240)423-0102 Cell phone

> I have a terminator (looking for a second), but no more cans/frames
> handy. Actually, I have some black cans but no frames to go with them.
> If they help, you're welcome to them.

Absolutely.  I happen to have a couple of empty frames right here...

> Also, do you have another scsi cable or two?

Wide or Narrow?  Permanent or Temporary?  How many of mine do you already
have?

> And those fibre transcievers (gonna try to run it to my mom's place,
> what the heck!)?

Okay, do you want those big honkers?  I've not been able to find *any* docs
on them, in fact I'm not sure they are even 10baseFL.  although they must be
10 Mbit of some kind or another, they have AUI connectors.  I think I may
have a couple  of Cabletron AUI <-> FOIRL dongle-style transcievers available
soon...

> (What I really need though, is my apple power yo-yo.)

Got it right here...

George