[rescue] MacOS version 8.6

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sun Aug 11 13:20:01 CDT 2002

Does anyone know if Apple still sells MacOS version 8.6 (or 9.1) at all?
I've looked on their website, and couldn't find them anywhere. Or if
they don't, does anyone have (or know of a URL that has) an ISO for
these? Apple does have the 8.6 & 9.1 updaters on their website, but you
have to have either 8.5 or 9.0 to use them, and I've only got 8.1 on my
powermac 5500 :( Also, anyone know of a cheap source of memory for this
machine? (I've tried Sun U5 and SS5 memory, and while they fit, they
don't work :( Thanks.

--
-Mike