[rescue] WTB: RAM for Ultra 1

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 9 13:26:12 CDT 2002

> > I'm looking for some more RAM (64, 128 or maybe 256 MB) for
> > my Ultra 1, which has currently got 4 * 32 MB in it. I will
> > of course pay for handling and shipping to Sweden.
> IIRC NSL putting 256's in an U1.

Well yeah, but I think he wants a *total* of maybe 256 additional,
and Ultra 1s will take up to 128s but need memory in sets of two...
so (with four empty slots) he could do 2x or 4x[16|32|64|128]

</hairsplitting>

I still haven't tried pulling a 128 MB DSIMM out of my U1 and
putting it into my SS20...maybe next week.

And to address the original request, I might have some RAM I
could part with but Mike N. or someone else probably has a
better combination of availability and price.

  --Rip